Sunday, May 16, 2010

ZooperStars

Yesterday the boys went to a Greensboro Grasshopper's baseball game with Papaw and Daddy. Unfortunately the Hoppers lost, even so, the boys had a great time. The ZooperStars, some cute costumed characters like Clammy Sosa and Barak OLama were there to entertain. According to Rodney it was very cute. The over sized clam ate a little girl and spit out her shoes as part of the skit. Well, Rylan was very scared and afraid the clam would come and eat him too and he wanted to leave. Even this morning when we were watching the video Rodney made, he was a little skittish. I thought it was very innocent. Saturday games also have fireworks. Trevor can not stand fireworks. We never stay to watch the spectacular shows. Trevor was feeling really brave on this particular night and so they stayed. The even got really cool glasses that made the fireworks even more dazzling. I hate I wasn't there, but I have to work when I can now since the census in the NICU is so low. While that is a wonderful thing for families, it kind of stinks, as that is my JOB. Tonight I was made to take 12 hours of on call, so I am going to enjoy a peaceful evening with the family and try not to worry about my next paycheck. Until next time....