Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stamp A Stack

As you know I have recently undertaken a new hobby; stamping. Mostly, I am making cards. I am enjoying it so much. I have a great teacher (thanks Donna)! There is a learning curve, that is for sure, because sometimes I struggle. For the most part, I am really having fun. I find it relaxing to sit and create beautiful cards that I know others will enjoy. My goal is to never again have to buy a card. I want to be able to make and give personalized cards, cards that are made with love. Tuesday night I had the opportunity to get together with some wonderful women to do some stamping. I was thankful to get out of my house filled with little sick people and just get down to it with people who enjoy stamping as much as I now do. I made five new cards in two hours. That is pretty good. I will have to say, Donna had all the paper cut. All we had to do was punch, stamp, and put together. People have told me that I should sell my cards, but I don't think I will go that route. That means pressure and I have enough pressure on me, I don't need to go creating more. The only thing I want to create is beautiful cards. Check it out.